15 January 2007

An Introduction

Well, this is my first blog posting and I felt it would be a great time to introduce myself to my readers. I currently reside on Long Island. One of the most anti-everything places to live. Some one within a five foot radius is bound to hate something or someone. With that being said, “I would not want to live anywhere else” Why? It’s pretty simple, Long Island holds it’s own. I’m 19 years of age and have found my place in the “plan” a place where I belong. A place where people are thick headed about views on current issues. A place where I can do what I do best.. Persuade!

I’ve read numerous books and article on self exploration and mind changing experiences from acid trips to smoking a blunt with a few close friends. A place where new ideas a made and put into action. My “Mission Statement” on life is as fallows; “We don’t see the world how it is, We see it how we are” That’s the one line I value the most the one value I was put on this earth to push. Why is that statement so powerful? It’s a tough question to put your finger on due to the fact that everyone has a story, a story that I’ve never heard. And if you’ve never heard it then who are you to decide on what one believes? But, why do I push this idea on others? To open up their minds to new ideas and values.

That’s why I started this blog, that’s why I thank you for reading this article. Today you opened up your mind to new ideas and values…

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey chris,
let your thoughts flow on your blog and keep the karma going.
cheers
satish

Seattle Gayle said...

Chris,

Looking forward to 2 hours + with your brain here. . .your blog is a good idea.
Gayle